August 17, 2009

Put a Record On

I'm home! Cape Cod was fun, exciting, and busy, but I'm glad to be back. Pictures from Massachusetts will be coming soon once I catch up on sleep :)

Here's what I picked up while on the Cape for this little quiz.

It's an adorable necklace from The Plum Porch. And the best part is that it's reversible! I bought another one for my sister and she loves it, too.

Congratulations to Erika for getting all 10 answers plus the bonus correct! Email me with your address so I can ship your prize to you. Props to Michelle as well for getting a whopping 7 correct answers.

Here are the answers. Happy Monday, folks!

1. Beats so big, I'm steppin' on leprechauns/ Y'all get hit with the boom boom - "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black-Eyed Peas

2. He drinks a whiskey drink, He drinks a vodka drink/ He drinks a lager drink, He drinks a cider drink - "Tub Thumping" by Chumbawamba

3. Nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention/ I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some - "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz

4. Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon/ Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned? - "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas

5. Baby we was making straight A's/ But we were stuck in a dumb daze - "School of Rock" from School of Rock

6. I used to roll the dice/ Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes - "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay

7. Don't be offended by my frank analysis/ Think of it as personality dialysis - "Popular" from Wicked

8. When I met you, I said my name was Rich/ You look like a girl from Abercrombie & Fitch - "Summergirls" by LFO

9. You don't know how you met me, you don't know why/ You can't turn around and say goodbye - "Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker

10. Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen/ Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention - "The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage" by Panic! at the Disco

And the bonus: His goal in life was to be an echo/ The type of sound that floats around and then back down/ Like a feather - "Hummingbird" by Wilco

1 comment:

Erika said...

The necklace is so cute! Thanks so much! See you soon!