1. People love winning things.
2. People love music.
3. y = mx + b
So I want to do a "Name that Tune!" contest. The first person to correctly name every song and/ or artist that belongs to each lyric will win. (Or whoever gets the most by Sunday at around 8 PM-ish.)
What will this wonderful winner win, you ask? Besides cool points for the rest of forever, the winner will also be the proud recipient of...
A $10 gift card to T.G.I. Friday's in honor of Friday. Plus, it's been neglected for a very long time and needs a loving home.
Here we go!
1. There's someone calling, an angel whispers my name/ But the message relayed is the same
2. I'll be yours if you'll be mine/ I tried to change, but I changed my mind
3. You finally took my hand, you finally took my hand/ It took a nip of gin, but you finally took my hand
4. If there's any answer, maybe love can end the madness/ Maybe not but we can only try
5. Baby close your eyes and listen to the music/ Drifting through a summer breeze
6. Put on these chains and you can live a free life/ Well I'd rather bleed just to know why I die
7. Forget about your algebra and calculus/ You can always do your homework on the morning bus
8. Beneath the noise, below the din/ I hear your voice, it's whispering
9. Got these four wheels spinnin' round/ Me and my two tote caddie gonna blow this town
10. We fell in love in the key of C/ We walked along down by the sea
Good luck, y'all!
P.S. 100 cool points if know what song inspired the title of this post!