August 29, 2009

New Year, New Room

So we are officially moved into our new condo! I'm living with the lovely Jana and Rebekah in an adorable little condo in Gainesville.

We've had a few trials this week as we've had several issues with our cable and internet. When we went to open our subscription, Cox somehow messed everything up, leaving us feeling as if we were in the Stone Age. But things are better now; we at least have internet and we are currently working on cable. Wish us luck!

My parents dropped me off on Friday because Dr. Brother had open house for middle school. I got right to organizing and putting things away. Here's a before shot of the room.

I love organizing but I had my work cut out for me. So I cranked up some music and got to it.

El baƱo.

And the final product.
I'm still working on some pictures to put up on the walls and a body pillow for the bed. But that's pretty much it! I love the condo and my lovely roommates.

I can't believe I've only been here a week. It's been a long week but I think it will get better. I'm adjusting to my class schedule (sweet 7:25 AM classes) and I've even cooked a couple of dinners in our kitchen. Football season is starting soon as well so I can't wait for that!

All in all, it's great to be a Florida Gator.

No comments: