February 02, 2010

By Popular Request

Dr. B has asked to see what my phone here looks like. Dr. B, this is for you.


I don't know why the picture is turned sideways like that but you get the gist. It's a pretty standard one and it's also used. It costs extra money for me to call anyone but it's free for all received calls. Almost everyone in our program has the exact same phone so we just hope we don't get them mixed up! My ringtone is some Spanish song that came with the phone.

Earlier this week (I can't believe I haven't even been here a week!), I kept getting text messages from people who must have known the last person to have my phone number. They were all addressing Ana and they were all in Spanish. I figure if I don't respond, they won't keep trying, right?

Today I feel like I'm running out of steam. I've been going and going for the past week and I'm about to hit that wall. I have class at 3:30 then I plan on coming home and taking a siesta. Don't get me wrong - I love it here but your body can only take so much, ya know?

I miss you all so much and I want to hear from you all! Besos!

3 comments:

amysimon said...

Wow, you've done a lot of blogging since I last checked in. Love all the info and thrilled to hear that you're having a blast. BTW, I signed up for Skype but haven't used it yet. My # is amysimon5. Maybe we can arrange a time to chat..it would be great!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Brother said...

Darn I need to get caught up! BTW Kinda looks like your old one.