July 31, 2009

Ramma Lamma Lamma Ka Dinga Da Dinga Dong

If I've learned anything from 4 years of I.B., it's this:
1. People love winning things.

2. People love music.

3. y = mx + b

So I want to do a "Name that Tune!" contest. The first person to correctly name every song and/ or artist that belongs to each lyric will win. (Or whoever gets the most by Sunday at around 8 PM-ish.)

What will this wonderful winner win, you ask? Besides cool points for the rest of forever, the winner will also be the proud recipient of...




*Drum rolls*




*still going*




A $10 gift card to T.G.I. Friday's in honor of Friday. Plus, it's been neglected for a very long time and needs a loving home.

Here we go!

1. There's someone calling, an angel whispers my name/ But the message relayed is the same

2. I'll be yours if you'll be mine/ I tried to change, but I changed my mind

3. You finally took my hand, you finally took my hand/ It took a nip of gin, but you finally took my hand

4. If there's any answer, maybe love can end the madness/ Maybe not but we can only try

5. Baby close your eyes and listen to the music/ Drifting through a summer breeze

6. Put on these chains and you can live a free life/ Well I'd rather bleed just to know why I die

7. Forget about your algebra and calculus/ You can always do your homework on the morning bus

8. Beneath the noise, below the din/ I hear your voice, it's whispering

9. Got these four wheels spinnin' round/ Me and my two tote caddie gonna blow this town

10. We fell in love in the key of C/ We walked along down by the sea

Good luck, y'all!

P.S. 100 cool points if know what song inspired the title of this post!

4 comments:

ben said...

I'll be yours if you'll be mine/ I tried to change, but I changed my mind~fountains of wayne.

RobsWorld said...

Ben's the only one who got one? Good grief. Don't your friends have google?

Michelle said...

Forget about your algebra and calculus/ You can always do your homework on the morning bus - The Nicest Kids in Town, Hairspray.

I only know one. fail.

Chris said...

I'm totally stalking your old posts. Do I still get cool points if I correctly guess that the movie Grease inspired the title?