July 31, 2009

Special Ops

Jordan recently cleaned out her room and closet for the first time in a very long time. We're all very proud of her cleaning up her room like a big girl.

She finally put away her mountain of clean laundry that has been chilling on her closet floor. She also stumbled upon many articles of my clothing that I've been missing. Plus, she gave me a bunch of clothes she doesn't wear very often. It's like Christmas in July here, folks!

Well of course she needed hangers to hang all of these clothes on. So she hopped over to my abundant supply of hangers and helped herself. We're all for sharing here in this household.

But she left me with 7,194,520,619 children hangers and 4 grown-up hangers. Now all of my clothes are on the floor of my closet, having fallen off their respective hangers.

I'm now planning Operation SMITH (Save Megan Immediately from Tiny Hangers).

1 comment:

Joanne said...

That's hysterical ..... yup I think you should drag mom to Target for a hanger shopping spree :)