May 05, 2009

Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Summer has officially begun in Gatorland. I am now back at home and all of my stuff is in my room. Still in its pretty Mesa Red luggage. In a giant pile reaching to the ceiling. But at least it's home.

Last Thursday was the P. Dubb's 19th birthday. We celebrated by going out to eat with his family at Longhorn, where they made a big scene and brought out some ice cream for the birthday boy. We then went back to his house for a night of The Office, biscotti, coffee, and more ice cream. Pretty much a perfect night if you ask me.

I wanted to do something special for his birthday, too. He asked me to make him a dinner, which I was super excited about. I made an adaptation of Smitten Kitchen's Peanut Sesame noodles, packed it in a cooler, and we headed to the beach for a sunset picnic.


I love people-watching.


I love sunsets.


I love sandcastles.


I love Florida.


I love this picture.


I love this kid.

No comments: